221 Beverly Road NE • Atlanta, GA 30309
Property Type: Single Family Home
Neighborhood: Ansley Park
Bathrooms: 3.5Virtual Tour Floorplan Survey
Interactive Floor Plan
Where does one start? Ansley Park is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the city of Atlanta and 221 Beverly Road is one of the nicest properties, priced under $1,000,000, to come on the market in Ansley Park in a long time.
The home has been recently renovated on the main level plus a new, high-quality addition of an upstairs level, was completed in 2013 providing approximately 3,150 square feet of finished living space.
The home is comprised of the following: on the main level there is an entry foyer and hallway; a formal fireside living room with built-in cabinetry for display, entertainment and storage; a separate formal dining room; a beautiful new kitchen; a keeping room off the kitchen; a sunroom with vaulted ceiling; two spacious guest bedrooms, one en-suite plus an additional full bathroom.
The kitchen renovation includes new stainless appliances including a wine fridge, custom maple cabinetry, new granite counters and backsplash, new sink and faucet, center island with built-in trash and recycling center, and an expanded walk-in pantry with Elfa shelving.
The sunroom renovation includes a new vaulted ceiling, pendant lighting, silver Travertine flooring , and shiplap board siding on wall and ceiling.
The new upstairs level features an open loft, ideal for a nursery, den or office; a wonderful master bedroom, (approx. 14 X 17), two huge walk-in closets with custom Elfa shelving (one with laundry) and a fabulous bathroom. This bathroom offers two separate custom maple vanities with granite counters, a freestanding claw-foot deep soaking tub, an oversized double shower, custom Mexican tile shower surround and bathroom wainscotting, a separate water closet and marble floors.
The basement features an excellent daylight (17 X 12’3) room to include heat and air, built-in cabinetry, cement flooring plus a separate half-bath and storage area. This space with a separate exterior entrance is perfect for a home office, workout room, hobby room or many other uses. The basement also has a huge unfinished area for additional storage.
Additional features include:
- Ebonized hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels.
- Original 1940’s solid wood doors and original hardware throughout.
- Crown molding, recessed and art lighting, and plantation shutters throughout.
- Designer light fixtures by Visual Comfort, Ironies, and Gabby Lighting throughout and vintage art deco sconces in downstairs hall bathroom.
- Main level front bedroom (en-suite), features walk-in closet and additional reach-in closet, both with custom Elfa shelving.
- Main level rear bedroom features two reach-in closets, custom built-in bookcases, and direct access to a full bathroom.
- Gas-fire logs in living room
- Built-in speakers in living areas on main level
- Main level HVAC replaced in 2007, hot water heater replaced in 2011
- Upper level HVAC installed in 2013, tankless hot water heater installed in 2013
- Backyard is completely fenced and features two flagstone patios and lush, mature landscaping.
- New driveway and front walkway with exposed aggregate concrete, added 2 off-street parking spots, widened driveway footprint for easier parking and turnaround, and repaired sidewalk and street apron with new concrete
- All new front yard landscaping
- Replaced sunroom and basement exterior entry doors and added new Baldwin hardware
- Encapsulated basement crawl space with heavy duty 12mil poly vapor barrier system
- All exterior walls, doors, and trim of house and garage were painted in December 2015
- New roof with architectural shingles
- New half round gutters with gutter guards
- Updated front porch with custom wrought iron railings and columns and slate tile on steps and floor
Two-car garage renovation – May 2012:
- Added electricity
- New steel garage door and automatic opener
- New fiber cement siding
- New roof with architectural shingles
- Added shelving for storage