145 15th Street NE, #1245-1247 • Atlanta, GA 30309
Property Type: Condo
Neighborhood: Ansley Park - Colony House
Bathrooms: 3Virtual Tour Floorplan
Interactive Floor Plan
Extraordinary combination of the classic “Cross-Over” 2-bedroom unit plus a 1-bedroom unit at Colony House with approximately 2,500 square feet. This sophisticated home has floor to ceiling and wall-to-wall windows overlooking a forest of trees in Ansley Park and views encompassing Kennesaw Mountain in the west to Stone Mountain in the east plus alternative city views from the two upstairs bedrooms. It is nearly impossible to find a renovated true three-bedroom, three-bathroom condominium in the heart of Midtown/Ansley. This truly is urban living at its best. Ideal floor plan with master suites on different levels, multiple living spaces, breathtaking views… See below for details.
- Three bedrooms
- Three renovated bathrooms
- Loft / TV room with built-in entertainment center
- Separate dining room
- Separate living room
- Separate family room/office
- Custom bookcases
- Renovated kitchen:
- Custom cabinetry with slide-out shelving
- Stainless steel appliances
- Includes a wine cooler
- Integrated filtered water dispenser
- Granite counter tops and breakfast bar
- Three balconies
- 9-foot ceilings on all levels
- Custom window treatments, draperies and blinds remain
- Laundry on main level
- Lower level bedroom has a custom designed natural cherry corner wall with a generous niche for displaying art plus a wall of matching cherry bookshelves.
- Lower level en-suite bathroom includes a huge walk-in shower with bench, a large corner Jacuzzi tub and a huge double vanity with great storage.
- Lower level family room (12’6” X 21’) features a beautiful natural cherry paneled wall plus another wall of customized book and display shelving.
- Large coat closet with additional storage off entry foyer again finished with customized natural cherry.
- Art lighting throughout
- Living room (12’6” X 22’6”) includes a recessed bar area with granite counter, glass display shelving with French doors.
- Separate dining room (12’9” X 13”) leads to balcony with magnificent views.
- Both upstairs bedrooms feature a private balcony
Intown Atlanta’s premier location! Colony House benefits from both the excitement of Midtown on your doorstep along with all the advantages that the Ansley Park Civic Association and neighborhood have to offer. This complex is on Midtown’s Miracle Mile and is at the epicenter of Atlanta’s cultural experience with the Art’s Center, Alliance Theatre, Symphony Hall, and High Museum etc. just across the street. Colony Square mall offers shopping, entertainment and fitness facilities. Piedmont Park is at the other end of the block on 15th street and the MARTA station is just 1/2 a block away. If the sophisticated urban lifestyle is your goal, look no further than Colony House. The monthly HOA fee include; heating, air-conditioning, electrical, water, basic cable and internet, concierge etc. Colony House is not just about location, it is all about lifestyle! Check out www.metroexpert.com for interactive 3D floor plan and more photos.