565 Peachtree Street NE, Unit 702 • Atlanta, US 30308
Property Type: Condo
Neighborhood: Midtown - Old 4th Ward
Interactive Floor Plan
Available late November 2019.
The 2018 renovation and other features include the following;
• Renovated custom kitchen
o Two tone custom cabinetry
o Top of the line Bosh 800 series stainless steel appliances including:
Built-in convection microwave
Stainless steel interior extra-quiet dishwasher
French door refrigerator with two separate freezer drawers
o Deep dual sinks with KOHLER K-6227-C11 Karbon Deck-Mount Kitchen Faucet featuring five pivoting points that let you quickly and easily place the faucet exactly where you want it.
o Quartz counter tops with water fall plus 6-foot breakfast bar
o Custom oversized designer backsplash
o Great workspace on the 4-foot wide peninsula
o Extra built-in cabinetry around peninsula
• New 4” plank red oak flooring in foyer, living area, kitchen, and guest bedroom.
• Master bedroom, closet and dressing area with new wool carpeting.
• All new solid core doors with distinctive modern hardware
• Corner unit with wonderful natural light featuring custom electronic shades in living/dining rooms and master bedroom with black-out shade
• Master walk-in closet with Elfa system
• Dressing area with built in storage
• Spa-like master bathroom featuring a large walk-in shower with jets galore and built-in shower bench.
• Tons of storage in guest bedroom with 8-feet of built-ins, guest closet also with Elfa system
• Custom bookcases in foyer, living and dining room.
• Renovated guest bathroom
• Contemporary remote-controlled fans in bedrooms and living room
• Ecobee thermostat
• Unit is Google fiber ready
• Separate laundry room with new stacked Electrolux washer and dryer
• Large tiled covered balcony off the living room
• 11’ X 31’ terrace off kitchen (the building permits gas/propane grills on this terrace)
• 2 Storage units and 3 parking spaces, 2 of which are on the lobby level just inside the residential gates